Skip to content Skip to navigation

Get Tech Support

In Undergraduate Residences

Undergraduate students serve as Resident Computer Consultants (RCCs) to educate and support their peers on all aspects of computing. Each undergraduate residence has one or more RCCs who are part of house staff. Get to know your RCC! Consult your house staff list or submit a help request below.

In Graduate Residences

Graduate residences have Peer Technology Specialists (PTSs) to educate and support fellow grads on all aspects of computing. PTSs are centrally based out of the Lathrop Learning Hub.  

Submit a Help Request

Around and Off Campus

Contact HelpSU at for technical assistance. 

Upcoming Event

November 9, 2017
Course Design for Student Learning: Grad & Postdoc Workshop Learn More >>

Fall Course

Introduction to Computing
A course about computer maintenance, security, computing resources, and more. Learn More >>

Learning Hub

Your space to learn, grow, explore, and experiment. Learn More >>