Poster Printing Service at Lathrop
Credit Card Orders
Order your poster online at acomp.stanford.edu/shop.
- For photo prints, use uncompressed and original-sized images whenever possible to retain maximum image quality.
- We recommend keeping prints to 44 inches (or under) on all sides for quick printing.
- When using the Stanford logo and seal, be sure to adhere to the design guidelines and avoid mistakes.
Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
Standard Graphical Formats (TIF, JPG, PNG).
Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) PDF document is preferred.
CMYK files are NOT supported. Our printer is an RGB printer and CMYK will be converted before printing. (This may result in color shifts.)
Your document’s resolution should be set between 180 dpi or pixels/inch.
To calculate how big your image should be, take the number of pixels along each side and divide it by 180 to get the recommended length in inches.
To approximate the look of the final output, try zooming into your document by 100%.
- Prints start at $55 each and must be prepaid for via credit card. Order your poster online at acomp.stanford.edu/shop.
- Rush Jobs (printed within 4 hours) that we can accommodate: +$25
- Documents over 44 inches long: +$25 per additional partial foot
- No refunds will be granted user errors or non-printer issues. Please check your document carefully for things like spelling mistakes, misaligned page layout, and low-resolution grainy-looking graphics prior to submission.
- After the poster has been picked up from Lathrop Tech Desk, it is considered approved and no refunds will be issued.
Fees subject to change as needed.
- We only use 7-color Epson Ultra-Chrome archival-quality pigment inks and Epson Enhanced Matte Paper to ensure that you get amazing, exhibition-quality prints.
- As a courtesy, our staff will trim off the white margins of your poster after printing. Please let us know if you prefer otherwise. Posters longer than 60 inches cannot be trimmed.
- You may have one free 48" mailing tube for each poster ordered, while supplies last.
- Standard turnaround time for non-rush jobs is 3 business days. To check the status of your print, call the Tech Lounge at 650-723-9407 during our business hours. For rush jobs, we may call you when your print is ready to be picked up.
- Rush jobs can be ready within 4 hours for an additional fee
- Completed posters left unclaimed for more than 30 days may be discarded without notice, unless you have made other arrangements in advance.
For More Information contact the Lathrop Tech Desk.